Saturday 1 September 2012

Exit Wounds For A Prince

This is a panel from an in-development five-page webcomic project I've assigned myself. I'm putting too much effort into detail that won't be noticed (this image takes up a ninth of a page in proper format), but it's started now, so there's no use changing the art-style. Obviously, there are issues with anatomy in this panel, particularly the guy's arms and the exaggerated female features - which is a comic-book convention I really despise, but included anyway like an idiot just to appeal to the demographic - but I like the expressions and the way the angle includes both characters, so I guess it showcases the highs and lows.

I give it three crushing disappointments out of five, and my official seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment