Thursday 23 October 2014

Every Time the Phone Rings

So yesterday I went and got lost in the New Forest. I won't easily forget the stench of blood in the air that clung to my clothes like cold sweat, nor that haunting howl as night began to fall. The trees are like a cage when the sun starts to set.

Anyway, guess who took pictures!







I also  tried my unsteady hand at reportage drawing again, with disappointing results:




All in all, it was a fun trip. Would not recommend visiting on a full moon, however. In other news, I finally started working on adapting the script to thumbnails:


The script draft is only 18 pages, but comic books have the page conversion rate of dog years so the final count will probably be more like 60. Yeah, this is going to be a long haul, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment