Sunday 19 October 2014

His Shadowpuppet Audience

I finally finished the first draft of the script. I can't post it here directly without screwing up the margins, so here's a .pdf file. In the meantime, here's a titlecard concept:


I feel like it's pretty dynamic. Thinking about removing the bar in the "A" though. Maybe that would make it too illegible? Anyway, here's a quick cover mock-up as well:


I really hate the custom brush I used to create the forest canopy with, and the pose in the centre image is all kinds of messed up, but I like the use of silhouettes and outlines. Could do with some gradients and textures though. Also need to play around with the basic compositional structure to see what looks nicest.

I wonder if I could just stop breathing and disappear completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment